Internship in Publishing Industry
Marketing Communication / Journalism
Company: The company produces publications that they create and manage for their brand. Their in-house publications are produced by their team, to inform and inspire their readers. Their editorial team is world class. The range of clients they deliver publications for varies from schools to national retailers. They are currently looking for an intern as they are launching 40 magazines this year so there is lots to do and lots to learn for the successful candidate.Ideal Candidate:
- Strong communication skills (writing, and speaking)
- Willing to learn and looking for a rewarding experience
- Interested in publishing and social media
- Help with magazines' creation
- Manage all the social platforms of the company
- Generate social media hype
- Assist in launching new magazines
: Noosaville, QueenslandStartingmonth
- Duration: March 2016 / 3 to 6 monthsAllowance
: Paid internship -> AUD $ 50 / weekCountry of the law under which the contract is placed :
Duration From 3 to 6 monthsLocation of Internship
4566 Noosaville (au) - QueenslandCharacteristics of ideal applicant :Language:
English : Fluent
These internship offers are placed under the responsibility of their author.
If a post figures on the website, we assume it is still topical.
1 - Inscrivez vous ICI
2 - Send your application
3 - When sending your application through our website, the e-mail alert sent to the employer also reminds him to remove his post if it is out of date.
Voir les autres offres de stages de industries.enligne-au.com
Access to the other internship offers of